Scroll to the bottom for more goodies ...

My photo
"Poetry is the evidence of life. If your life is burning well, poetry is just the ash." Leonard Cohen

Monday, January 7, 2013

YOUR MEDS















The plethora of pharmaceuticals discovered in your place,
at first just had me shaking my head - I mean you could have
been a dealer, such an array - so many bottles, so many drugs.
But as I began to separate those that had to be destroyed by
the pharmacist as opposed to supplements - like calcium or vitamins -
things that I may use myself - I discovered how many of your scripts
were filled in depth and finally realized, whether intentionally or due
to confusion, you had not been taking your medications properly - for
many, many months. More questions arise that will never be answered
I think,  regarding a year's supply of oval yellow pills - what were they for
again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts? I'd love to hear them. Truly.