Scroll to the bottom for more goodies ...

My photo
"Poetry is the evidence of life. If your life is burning well, poetry is just the ash." Leonard Cohen

Monday, June 30, 2014

ABOUT ME - a fuller profile for HOW WRITERS WRITE

I am working full-time at being a writer, mainly a poet, and have had some limited success...I am published on-line in various I publications: Red Fez, Shot Glass, Otiz Nebula, and Pyrokinection, to name a few, as well as in several print only publications - Free Fall literary magazine, and the Poetic Pinup Revue (February and May issues, most notably) plus am a recent award winner, winning the 2013 Tom Howard/Margaret Reid Poetry contest, as well as a local side-walk poetry contest which will see my words etched in stone here in my home-town, Edmonton, Alberta. When I'm not writing, I enjoy being an uber-grandma to three boys, all under five. I live with the love of my life and we both are tolerated by an aging but sneaky, chocolate stealing wolf/border-collie cross. We are in the process of down-sizing our house so we can continue globe-trotting - we are discovering we love exploring the United States - New York City, and the eastern seaboard have been big favourites so far, and we will never tire of Italy we've decided, plus Paris, or any part of France will be on our "must revisit" list forever...so many places, so finite amount of time. Not complaining, just want to stay healthy enough to enjoy everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts? I'd love to hear them. Truly.