Scroll to the bottom for more goodies ...

My photo
"Poetry is the evidence of life. If your life is burning well, poetry is just the ash." Leonard Cohen

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

FORMERLY KNOWN AS...

Hate starting from scratch so have just revised this blog that has been used for other things: several Rivers of Stones...several Mindful Writing Months as well...posts to which all may be reached by pressing the "Older Posts" link at the bottom of each page of this Blog, "When the Pen Bleeds"...all of the posts are archived...

Is this a good idea? I'm not sure...time will tell. I had thought of starting this blog on Word Press where there is actually a template with a pen but, I find formatting much more difficult there so went with this option instead....

Now, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts? I'd love to hear them. Truly.