Scroll to the bottom for more goodies ...

My photo
"Poetry is the evidence of life. If your life is burning well, poetry is just the ash." Leonard Cohen

Monday, January 28, 2013

YOU COME TO MIND













He has more time on the weekends now, no longer chauffeuring you to the grocery store or taking you for long drives after. And we notice how often he's not in the west end any more near our grandsons - where he used to "occasionally" drop you off or pick you up at your church ... There is a bigger hole in his life than either of us expected. I know what a good son he was to you, how lucky we all were that you two had that relationship; not every son-in-law would have been so amenable. I only wish I knew how to help him mourn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts? I'd love to hear them. Truly.