Scroll to the bottom for more goodies ...

My photo
"Poetry is the evidence of life. If your life is burning well, poetry is just the ash." Leonard Cohen

Monday, December 14, 2009

With Christmas Bearing Down Once Again

It's hard to imagine anything more distressing to me than the way Christmas catches me out every single year...it's as if I don't remember it's coming or something and then all of a sudden, mid-December, when I am in the throes of a blue-funk, I find myself thinking - oh God - it's less than two weeks 'til Christmas...and I don't want to do it...again. Yeah. Well - that's about all I have to say and I'm not even sure why I'm saying it. Better sign off before I put down anything any more ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts? I'd love to hear them. Truly.